- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1996 GMC Sierra
This truck is not currently ranked because it is under investigation. If you are the owner of this truck and these times are accurate, you should go to the DragTruk Board of Inquiry on the message board ASAP to defend your truck, or it may be deleted!
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.24 on street tires
- K&N Gen II
- Hypertech programed
- Hypertech 160 degree thermostat
- Hypertech under drive pulleys
- Belltech 3/4 drop (springs, hangers, and shackles)
- 18" Eagle wheels
- Trenz 30 bar billet grille
- Functional ram air hood
- Granatelli MAS
- Edlebrock tubular headers
- 1.6 roller rockers
- LT-4 Hot cam
- BBK 80mm throttle body
- 3.73 rearend gears
- 12lb. Procharger intercooler setup
For an extended cab truck with 140,000+ miles on it, it will suprise a lot of Stangs' and Camaros.
This entry was last updated on
Friday January 23, 2009 at 4:36 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:14:50 EDT 2013.