- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (6.69@211) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning broke through the eighth mile beams with a email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164) and Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (4.37@169).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
mike jones sr.
2000 chevy s-10
This truck is currently ranked 5th out of 1394
That makes it quicker than 99% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Smokin'!!!
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.02 on Slicks
liberty 5spd lenco
round tube chromoly chassis, fiberglass body, all aluminum interior work, autometer gauges, liberty 5speed lenco transmission, goodyear eagle slicks and front runners, weld alumastar wheels, 572 sharioff engine,
- keep racing and make faster
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday February 17, 2004 at 8:49 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun May 19 21:43:40 EDT 2013.