- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (6.69@211) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning broke through the eighth mile beams with a email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164) and Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (4.37@169).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2004 Ford Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 1st out of 1394
That makes it quicker than 100% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Smokin'!!!
25.2 full chrome molly
Mark Williams rear
All carbon fiber excluding he original steel cab.
- 4.6 liter Ford Modular Motor
- Twin Turbonetic 76mm turbos
- Ford Cobra aluminium block
- JE Pistons
- Liberty Transmission
- Built by John Mihovetz at Accufab Racing
- Tuned by John Mihovetz (Accufab Racing)
Raced in PSCA 10.5. Best time set at Las Vegas Motor Sports at
The Strip Feb. 18 2012.
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday March 28, 2012 at 3:14 PM EST
This page was last updated on Wed May 22 22:45:52 EDT 2013.