- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2002 Chevy S10
This truck is not currently ranked; Neal needs to get us some 1/4 mile times! :-)
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.019 on Slicks
400 ci sbc with PSI "B" screw blower
-12 Brodix heads
- Mild Steel tube frame, home built, fiberglass body
- adding MSD powergrid system
Featured in Dec 2011 issue of RPM Magazine
start on page 28
This entry was last updated on
Monday February 27, 2012 at 8:57 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 16:05:43 EDT 2013.