- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1994 Ford Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 270th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 81% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.60 on slicks
3 spd auto ( C4 )
My 1994 Lightning is still got all the factory stuff,A/C P/S P/B and full interior.
- 351W Sportsman SVO block (418 cid )
- Vortech Mondo J-trim
- Vortech Mondo Igloo intercooler
- TFS "R" Aluminum heads Stage II porting
- Motorsport 1.72 roller rockers
- Comp cams solid roller cam (.756 lift w/1.72 rocker arms)
- Spyder intake (Super Victor jr.)
- 90mm throttle body
- 96# injectors
- 8.8 with stock 4.10 gears,spool and Strange 35 spline axles
- 29x12.5 slicks
- Convo-Pro rims
- 351w SVO Block pushed out to 418cid with a J-trim Vortech Mondo blower and Igloo cooler. The picture is of the new motor. (3-3-04)
It's time to got fast again!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This entry was last updated on
Sunday April 10, 2005 at 12:03 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:58:07 EDT 2013.