- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1992 GMC Sonoma
This truck is currently ranked 383rd out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 73% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.1 on radials
4 spd Auto
1992 GMC Sonoma 2wd. standard cab. Modified Syclone Engine, 4L80E Transmission. Posi rear end.
- ATR Cam
- TNT Motorsports 3" exhaust
- MerCruiser Ported heads
- HP Fuel pump
- Adj. Regulator
- 36lb-hr Imnjectors
- Aux. Water to air intercooler
- STG Ultimate chip
- 20G Turbo
- Top mount Air to Air Intercooler
- 4-link rear suspension
- External wastegate
- 9" Converter
This entry was last updated on
Friday December 14, 2001 at 3:01 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:58:06 EDT 2013.