- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1998 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 668th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 53% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
Race weight around 4400lbs with driver. Best times have come with
spare tire installed, tailgate up and full exhaust, stock TB with no SBolt
(still got the little black plate covering part of bores). Will experiment
with removal of these items to improve times.
- Golden West/ATI P600B Supercharger 7- 10psi, Intercooler
- Golden West/Mike Leach PCM, same as Mopar Performance Part # but w/retarded timing
- Mike Leach Positive Performance Headers 2.5 y-pipe to single 3" collector
- Car Sound 3" In/Out Cat
- Dynomax UltraFlow 3" In/Out with turn down before axle
- 180 Thermostat
- 1 heat range cooler Bosch Super spark plugs
- Mopar Performance 7.5mm plug wires
- Header wrap on metal portions of intake pipes
- Cold air intake behind passenger side headlight, 4" from K&N to blower inlet
- Full Hotchkis Suspension Package including front and rear sway bars, tuned
- Bilstiens, springs
- Nitto NT-450 P275/50VR17
- Used Magnum Performance TB
- M1 MPI Intake
- 30# Injectors
- Trans-Go Shift Kit
- Rocker Arms/Mopar cast valve covers
- Ported Heads
- ET Streets
I ran a best of 15.3 stock with high 2.2 60'. A switch to
Nitto street tires drastically improved traction as they have softer
sidewalls. With 28psi rear and 44psi front I am able to cut 2.1 and 2.0 60
This entry was last updated on
Friday December 14, 2001 at 3:02 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:58:06 EDT 2013.