- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1994 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 812th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 42% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Slightly below average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.97 on DOT's
4 spd Auto
94 RED DAKOTA SPORT, 318, AUTO
- 4.10 GEAR (HAVENT HAD DECENT RUN WITH THEM YET... 13.88 WAS WITH 3.91 GEAR)
- CRANE CAM
- MARCH PULLEYS
- MP(LEACH) HEADERS
- MP/HOME-MADE " EXHAUST
- 5 LUG AXLES/ROTORS WITH WELD DRAGLITES
- HAND POLISHED THROTTLE-BODY & INTAKE (HELPED A LITTLE, BUT NEED TO FINISH JOB)
- MAGNECOR WIRES
- STILL HAVE A/C & ALL OTHER WEIGHT ADDERS ON IT ( TONNEAU, ETC... )
- ALWAYS CHANGING SOMETHING.
i sold this truck in august of '99, and upon finally realizing my mistake i started negotiations to purchase it back. during this time owner #2 forgot to make his payments to the bank and they repo'd it and promptly sold it to some clown who was an offspring of one of their employees, despite my higher cash offer on it. he managed to own it for 3 days before getting stoned enough to rear-end an f-250 at 70 mph at a stoplight.
so, needless to say...it is totalled.
last i heard it was still sitting in the salvage pool at insurance auto auctions in san antonio, tx .
i got the tires,wheels,tonneau cover, and some other stuff out of it. but was otherwise all there
This entry was last updated on
Monday June 9, 2003 at 9:20 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:58:04 EDT 2013.