- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1998 Chevy S-10 SS
This truck is currently ranked 1245th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 11% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.181 on DOT's
4.3 Vortec V-6
4 spd Auto
1998 S-10 SS
4.3 Liter Vortec L35 V-6
4L60E 4spd automatic trans
3.42 limited slip differential
- Custom Flowmaster split exhaust w/ hiflow catalytic converter
- K&N generation II intake kit
- Granateli mass air flow sensor
- Hypertech power programmer plus
- MSD 6a ignition
- MSD 8.5mm sparck plug wires
- Ngk platinum spark plugs
- March Performance power pulleys
- Front suspension-Belltech 2inch lowering spindles
- stock 1 3/4inch lowering springs
- Belltech nitro active shocks
- Rear suspension-Belltech 2inch lowering blocks
- stock 2 inch lowerering leafs
- stock shocks
- Wheels/tires Front 17X8 inch billet specialties GT-53's with 245/45 BFG Comp T/A's
- Rear-17X8 billet specialties GT-53's with 275/40 BFG Comp T/A's
- Street Scene Brushed aluminum Grille
- with billet bowtie
- Clear lower turn signal lights in the front and APC euro tailights
- Painted to match body-door handles
- cowl vent
- and rear tailgate handle
- Billet third brake light cover
- Red split loom wire covers engine dress up kit
- Optima Red Top Battery
- Nitrous Express Kit
- JBA Cat-forward Headers
- Traction bars
I love my truck and it runs great, and like any custom, it will never be fully finished.
This entry was last updated on
Friday December 14, 2001 at 3:02 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:58:04 EDT 2013.