- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1983 Chevy S-10
This truck is currently ranked 40th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 98% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Smokin'!!!
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.352 on slicks
1983 Long bed. Was at one time an auto parts delivery truck.
- 406 ci
- Dart Iron eagles
- 14.5 to 1 Venolia
- HP 950 Holley
- 325 hp of nos fogger
- Powerglide with a 3800 stall
- Dana 60 4.10 spool and moser axels
- motor plate
- mid plate
- Nickens Brothers 414 CI Dart Buick 10 degree headed sbc. Sheet metal intake.
Truck is under a full make over. Engine,Paint, interior, and complete rewire. Truck hope to be completed by end of summer 08. Special thanks to all my friends who made this truck what it is today and Mickey Rizutti for all his help and support.
This entry was last updated on
Saturday April 12, 2008 at 8:42 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:58:02 EDT 2013.