- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1997 Dodge Ram
This truck is currently ranked 1220th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 13% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
1997 Dodge Ram 1500 318 4 speed od automatic Black Sport Package 4X2 short bed regular cab
- JBA Shorty Headers
- March Underdrive Pulley Kit
- Mopar Performance Computer
- 3.92 limited slip differential
- Jacob's Pro Street Ultra Team Ignition System
- Champion Truck Plugs (gapped at .060)
- 14" K&N Open air filter
- 180 degree thermostat
- True dual exhaust thru 2 cherrybomb glasspacks
- Power Sunroof
- Custom Front Bumper
- A/C system completely removed
- Mopar Performance Intake Manifold
- Mopar Performance 4-barrel throttle body
- plus lots more
This entry was last updated on
Friday December 14, 2001 at 3:01 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:58:00 EDT 2013.