- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1997 Dodge Dakota CC
This truck is currently ranked 787th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 44% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Slightly below average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.019 on drag radials
44RE (4 spd Auto)
Dakota CC Sport. Truck racing weight + 3/8 tank = 3,900lb (1,550lb on rear). Driver weight = 175lb.
- MP PCM
- Ram/cold air box with two 4" air ducts
- MP MPI Intake Manifold
- F&B TB Stage I
- Gibson dual rear exit cat-bak
- 180 Tstat, Water Wetter
- Hughes 1418 cam, MP lifters, Hughes valve springs & retainers, MP 1.6 roller rocker arms
- MP Magnum valve covers
- Mike Leach ceramic-coated headers
- MP wires, Autolite 3923 plugs, Accel SuperCoil
- 3000 Stall (flash) converter
- Transgo Shift kit, MP Transmission cooler
- All synthetic fluids
- 4.56 Sure Grip
- BFG 275/60x15 drag radials
- Short belt bypassing a/c and power steering
- Battery relocated to rear under the bed
- diy ported heads
Last year for racing :-(
Maybe not :-)
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday November 16, 2004 at 6:38 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:57:59 EDT 2013.