- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1993 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 422th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 70% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.9 on drag radials
4 spd Auto
1993 Dodge Dakota LE Club Cab. 5.2L V8, 4spd. auto, 3.90 sure grip, 2000# load pkg, towing pkg., and most options 'cept pw & pl. "I originally bought this rig to tow my 35' travel trailer but took off the hitch and went to racin'. Great truck and lots of fun. Currently 24,767 miles as I try to not drive it in the winter months unless good weather and roads." - Bill
- K&N Replacement filter
- Mopar SBEC
- Cat Back Dual Exhaust w/ 3" Race Magnum Welded muffler
- Proglass ramair functional hood
- Ported/polished throttle body
- MSD 6A with Blaster 3 coil - MSD6A only used with juice
- Multi-step retard (6A and retard used with NOS only)
- NOS 125 HP kit 5178
- TCI shift kit
- Lakewood Traction Bars
- BFG Drag Radials for strip
- ARE 234 Wheels with BFG 275-50-15 rear and 235-60-15 front
- Black Tonneau cover
- GTS headlight and slotted taillight covers
- Matching Leer Cap which is used winters but the Dak is rarely driven winters
- Proglass ram air hood
- Summit racing roll pan and 'Cuda exhaust tips
- JBA ceramic coated, stainless shorty headers
- Comp Cam - MP Springs & retainers
- MP Template ported heads
- PorTorque 2800 Torque Converter
- Electric Fans
- MPI Manifold
- 160 Thermostat
- None Planned at the moment
This entry was last updated on
Friday December 21, 2001 at 8:39 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:57:56 EDT 2013.