- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1996 Chevrolet C-1500
This truck is currently ranked 863th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 39% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
1996 Chevy C-1500, 350 vortec,automatic, 3.73 posi, shortbox.
- Hypertech pp+(extra chip for supercharger programming)
- 180 thermostat
- B&M shift plus
- K&N Generation II
- Borla duel exhaust(out the rear)
- MSD 8.5 Superconductor wires
- Granatelli MAF
- Whipple supercharger
- Transgo shift kit
- Hotchkis front springs(2"drop)
- Hotchkis rear leafs(4" drop)
- Hotchkis panhard bar
- 17 X 8 Colorado Customs with 245/45/17 on front, 17 X 11 Colorado Customs with 315/35/17 on the rear (to help with traction) wraped with BFGoodrich Comp T/A ZR's
- Mesa headers
- Art Carr Transmission
- Traction bars
This is my daily driver. Drive to work everyday maybe be able
to park this winter. It gets 15-18 mpg easily. I've owned fords and chevys
and liked them both. It's just nice to see any truck that someone has dumped
their heart and soul into. Have been doing some type of mods to trucks now
for 11 years . All I can say is that it is very addicting, very fun, and
very rewarding when someone say's "nice truck" : ) take care and
keep an open mind......
This entry was last updated on
Friday December 14, 2001 at 3:00 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:57:55 EDT 2013.