- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Ford Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 245th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 83% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
1999 Ford Factory Supercharged Lightning. Eaton Supercharger, Aluminum Heads, Forged rods and pistons. 4R100 Automatic Tramsmission, 80mm Throttle Body, Coil Pack Ignition System.
- PSP 4 Way Chip
- 12" PSP Cone Filter
- NGK T6 Spark PLugs
- 4:10 Gears
- JDM Cat Back System
- Nitrous Express Wet Kit
- PSP Tuned
- PSP Lower Pulley
- LFP Upper Pulley
- PSP Electric Fan Kit
- PSP 160 Degree Thermostat
- Level 10 Shift Kit
- Lakewood Traction Bars
- Dual Power Seats
- Expedition Console
- Custom Ram Air Hood with Custom Air Box
- 4605 Race Weight
- Done, no rollcage for me.
Driven daily to and from work.
12.128 run on Motor Only at HRP 10/2001
This entry was last updated on
Thursday February 20, 2003 at 1:27 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:57:54 EDT 2013.