- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1994 Chevrolet Suburban
This truck is currently ranked 1201th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 14% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.20 on radials
4 spd Auto
- Turbo City Airflow enhancer
- Injector spacer
- Z Industries Chip.
- Adj. Fuel Pressure Reg
- Homemade AirInduction Tube
- 3" Cat Back Exhaust
- 75 Shot Nitrous
- 3.73 gears
- TPI Fuel Pump
- 383 cid
- More NOS????
I Know its slow, but for a 5700 lbs Tank.
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday February 18, 2004 at 11:05 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:57:54 EDT 2013.