- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1972 Chevrolet Cheyenne
This truck is currently ranked 1154th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 18% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.02 on bias plys
1972 chevy longbed
- street scoop
- msd 6a ignition
- 2.5 inch exhaust
- 2 chamber flowmasters
- edelbrock intake and carb
- 3.73 posi rearend
- 280h comp cam and springs
- pete jackson noisy geardrive
- head work
- Corvette silver paint with deep purple metalic tribal flames
- 150 shot nos
THIS TRUCK IS GONNA MOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This entry was last updated on
Friday December 14, 2001 at 3:01 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:57:52 EDT 2013.