- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Ford F150 XL
This truck is currently ranked 1162th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 17% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
1999 Ford F150 XL, reg cab, long bed, with 3.55 gears.
- 285/60/16 Goodyear GT II
- Flowmaster 40 series
- Home made air intake
- Steeda Pulleys
- K&N air filter
- 4.10 gears
- 2/4 inch drop kit
- ram air fiberglass hood
- bedcover/Top Gun
- Bed Cap (depending on its drag coefficient)
Started working on it since June of 2000. I've started working on a
website dedicated to the late model F150's at
estimated to reach the mid to upper 15's.
These new times were measured after the pulleys, where as the previous 1/4 mile time was before.
Oh, and believe, the big jump isn't solely from the pulleys, but from a reduction of driver error.
This entry was last updated on
Friday December 14, 2001 at 3:01 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:57:51 EDT 2013.