- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1995 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 1347th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 4% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
N/A on radials
5 spd Manual
95 dodge dakota 2.5L
- custom airbox with homebuilt ram tube
- 3 in exhaust
- dropped 2 in front 3 in the rear
- 17 inch pro 220 wheels with 245/45/r17 skids
- lots of acessories.....too much to list it is a fun truck and what a head turner !
- lots of money....for the 360 swap!!
it ran a 17.34 stock,there is a lot of dakota truck owners here but
i can't seem to find anyone online from texas...sa area.
This entry was last updated on
Friday December 14, 2001 at 3:01 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:57:50 EDT 2013.