- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1994 Dodge Dakota Sport
This truck is currently ranked 1281th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 9% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.25 on radials
5 spd Manual
- Rebuild motor to spec with roots style blower
The first time I ran this truck was my best time. I had really bad
traction problems in first and second gear. hopefully with traction bars and drag
radials I should run in the mid 14's.
This entry was last updated on
Friday December 14, 2001 at 3:01 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:57:50 EDT 2013.