- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1993 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 1016th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 28% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.221 on slicks
4 spd Auto
This truck is pretty well stock and has no options. Only thing the truck has is the
light package and the chrome light bar ( was on the truck when it was delivered from the
factory). I am running a set of 275/60/15 tires on the back and it hooks up pretty well on the
street when I keep the pressuere up around the 30 psi mark. Lower and they just won't hook up
- 180 degree thermostat
- K&N 14" open element filter
- induction piece by RC Performance
- homebrew ram air system
- Accell wires,
- NGK plugs
- TCI shiftkit
- suregrip and 3.55 Gears.
- changed the exhaust from the converter and am running a Dynomax super turbo muffler .
- Lakewood traction bars
- MP Computer
- I am looking for a set of 3.91 or 4.10 gears. 3.55 just don't cut it...Contemplating taking nitrous off my Dart and trying a 100HP shot
I found that at the strip when I ran the Goodyear 26/10/15 slicks the times actually
slowed. My sixty foot was better cause of the hook up but et was slower. When I ran the 275's
street tires I had a terrible sixty but I made it up on the other end and had a faster et. I was
finding that the slicks were not letting the engine rev due to the traction.
To improve on the time of the truck I spent $12.00 at the local
hardware store and made up a ram air system for the truck. Brought me from
the ET of 15.22 to 14.93. My MPH went up as well....from 89.25 to
92.15...Well worth the $12.00..
This entry was last updated on
Friday September 3, 2004 at 4:01 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:57:49 EDT 2013.