- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1995 Ford F-150 Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 195th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 87% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
Lightning #74 of 2280 made in 1995. Low option model (no power mirrors, auto-dimming lights, etc) with towing package.
- 1994 Lightning block bored .031 over
- Scat shot-peened 3.85" stroke crankshaft (393 cubic inches)
- Eagle 4340 H-beam connecting rods
- CP 34cc dished/fly-cut forged pistons (8.5:1 static compression w/ 62cc heads)
- DSS main support and windage tray
- Twin Pierburg 255 lph fuel pumps
- Pro-M 77mm MA Meter w/55# injector calibration
- Pro-M Mass Air Conversion
- TwEECer RT
- 60# fuel injectors
- AFR 185cc aluminum heads
- GT40 intake manifold, Extrude Honed
- Trick Flow 1.6RR rockers
- Cam Motion custom roller cam
- Mustang valve covers
- Motorsport shorty headers
- Silver State Motorsports turbocharger conversion (Turbonetics T76)
- All synthetic lubricants (from Mobil 1)
- Fel-Pro gaskets and ARP bolts
- Rancho "Torque Arm" traction bars
- SVO aluminum differential girdle
- Updated 8.8" differential carrier w/ carbon-fiber clutch packs
- ATO Super-heavy-duty E4OD
- Circle-D Turbo torque converter
My tow rig for my low 9 second big block Lightning. Hoping it'll go 10.90s with a new torque converter. Run it with the camper shell and everything.
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday December 22, 2009 at 10:57 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:57:48 EDT 2013.