- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Chevy 1 ton dually
This truck is currently ranked 1327th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 5% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.360 on radials
4 spd Auto
This is my tow vehicle
- 7psi whipple charger
- 3" flowmaster muffler
- hypertech power programmer plus
- K&N cone air filter
- 6/8 Beltech lowering kit
We race in Albquerque, NM at 5280 ft. elevation. This a 4 door 1 ton. I only get 5psi at this altitude.
This entry was last updated on
Thursday February 7, 2002 at 12:49 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:57:47 EDT 2013.