- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 548th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 61% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
- 1. Stant Heavy duty 180 Degree Thermostat.
- 2. Thermostat gasket. Dodge Parts department.
- 3. AutoLite 3923 one step colder plugs gapped at .040 (Stock gap).
- 4. Used Dodge Durango rims.
- 5. Hoosier Quick Time 325/50/15 Street/strip radials.
- 6. Track-only air intake w/out filter.
- 7. "Fastman" 52 mm Throttle body w/s-bolt and thin shaft.
- 8. Short Belt Dayco part no. 538K6 to by-pass air cond. and power steering.
- 9. Nitrous Express 150 HP wet manifold nitrous kit.
- 10. Mopar Performance/ Mike Leach Headers with down pipes.
- 11. Intellitronix air/fuel meter.
- 12. Auto meter single gauge pod.
- 13. 3" three chamber Flowmaster muffler.
- 14. A pair of 2 3/8" exhaust dump pipes.
- 15. 6" K&N cone fllter with 3" opening bolted directly to the TB hat.
- 16. Accel direct bolt-in Super coil.
- 1. Fuel pressure gauge.
- 2. Mopar Performance Rear Spring Clamp Package. Part no.P4120470.
- 3. Mopar Performance Valve covers.
- 4. Accel projected colder plugs part no. 0784.
- 5. TCI? Converter.
- 6. 26" tall slicks.
- 7. Underdrive crank pulley.
- 8. 1.7 roller rockers
- 9. Electric fan
- 10. Maybe a supercharger
Its the quickest 1999 R/T and I hope to keep it that way for a while. I am shooting for high 12s by the end of the 99 summer and mid 12s next summer.
This entry was last updated on
Friday December 14, 2001 at 3:00 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:57:46 EDT 2013.