- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1990 Chevy Silverado
This truck is currently ranked 1325th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 6% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
N/A on radials
4 spd Auto
First off I bought this truck when i was 18, now im 20 and getting into fixing it up. I has a STOCK YELLOW paint job offered only in 1990 (I think). I came with a 350 with throttle body injection, which I plan to keep for a while. It has all options that were offered except for the third brake light, it looks better without one anyway!
- Belltech suspension 4-6 drop
- Boyd Coddington 15 inch wheels
- BFGoodrich 285/60-15 in back 245/60-15 up front
- Removed all the side moldings from the truck
- Crystal eyes headlights & parking lights
- Clear corners
- Billet grill
- Tinted windows
- Alarm with remote start
- Alpine 7864 deck with 4 4*6 speakers
- Diamond M561 components
- (2) kicker solobarics subs S8L7
- Alpine mrv-t307 amp
- Alpine mrv-t757 amp
- Strobe lights in cab
- 3 inch flowmaster 2 chameber
- Poweraid throttle Body spacer
- Airaid intake
- 180 degree thermostat
- Dual electric fans
- Racing Chip
- Shift Kit
- Air bags
- 18 inch Coddingtons
- Tribal Flames
- and way later a ZZ4
Im only 19 and I have to spend most of my money on my girlfriend, so money is kinda hard to come by. I wash my truck at least twice a week. Im totally proud of it. It is much cleaner than many newer trucks ive seen. I love to hear it when people say nice truck or ask me about mine.
If you see a nice truck tell the person you like it, it makes us all feel a little better.
on the 11th of january at 8:47 a driver made a left turn coming towards me and i was going about 40, he was coming at me about 10 and my truck is now totalled, i will hopefully be getting another chevy, and i will add it to this awesome site. ps. yes im sad i thought of my truck as my baby, i washed it at least once a week, and i thought of it as a family member
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday January 23, 2002 at 3:23 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:57:45 EDT 2013.