- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1987 Mazda Truck
This truck is not currently ranked; Bob needs to get us some 1/4 mile times! :-)
- 750 Barry Grant
- Victor Jr. intake
- .515 HYD cam w/ 1.6 roller rockers
- Dart Iron Eagle Heads
- Stroked to 385 c.i.
- KB flattops
- Custom 1 3/4 full length headers
- Custom 3 in. exhaust
- 3 in. Flowmasters
- Turbo 350
- 4500 stall
- Custom built shifter
- Ladder bar/Coilover
- Ford 9-inch
- Moser axles
- Moser Billet spool
- Moser nodular case
- 4.88 Richmond gears
- Weld Wheels
- 31x18.5 M/T Sportsman Pros
- Complete MSD Ignition
- Autometer Guages
- Complete tweed interior
- Custom Paint
- 8 point roll bar
- Kirkey Pro Street racing seats
This is my daily driver. When I bought it a 1 1/2 ago it ran a 9.15 in the 1/8. After a lot of time and money it ran 7.50 a few weeks ago. I have completly rebuilt the truc myself. I did the engine,headers,rearend,suspension,interior,shifter, and currently the bodywork and paint. It looks pretty rough right now. I have the seats and roll cage at my shop and plan to install them in the next few weeks. I would love to hear from people who has a truck that can run these times without NOS or forced induction on street tires, and it is there daily driver.
This entry was last updated on
Friday December 14, 2001 at 3:01 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:57:44 EDT 2013.