- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 GMC Sierra
This truck is currently ranked 573th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 59% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.80 on radials
4 spd Auto
1999 GMC Sierra 2wd w/ 3.73 rearend,5.3ltr V8 with 4 speed auto. trans.
- Homemaid cold air intake box
- Hypertech Power Programmer 3
- 160 deg. Powerstat
- Poweraid Throttlebody spacerplate
- Autospecialties underdrive harmonic crank pulley
- B&M Shift Plus
- Removed screen from mass air sensor
- NGK TR55 spark plug
- Dual Flowmaster Exhaust w/no Catalytic Con.
- 150hp Compucar WET N2O system
- Yank Torque converter 2800 Torque Thruster 3.0
- Granatelli MAF.
- Edelbrock Headers
- Flex-a-lite Electric Fans
- Possible cam install
I can only spray my N2O after the 60 ft mark,it likes to spin when I hit it real low.With a set of slicks I know I can see high 12's.
This entry was last updated on
Friday December 14, 2001 at 3:01 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:57:44 EDT 2013.