- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1969 GMC 1/2 T Long Bed
This truck is currently ranked 1034th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 26% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
N/A on DOT's
3 spd Auto
Mild Comp Cam under a set of Trick Flow heads. Estimated about 400hp. 3.73 gearing in a 12-bolt. 14.7 sec is not too bad for a truck that weighs just over 4000 pounds.
- We started out to do a cheapie paint job. We started sanding and prepping and before we knew it, we were doing a mild customization with shaved door handles, removed the hideous riveted gas tank doors on the sides of the bed,reversed the tailgate handle to the inside, lowered 3 inches in front/4 in back. Added disk brakes in front, Dakota Digital gauges, power windows, Factory Air. My 16 year old son, Brian (now 19)did much of the work that was done at home. I am proud of the job he did.
- Brian is screaming to put a blown big block under the hood. As soon as we get him through college, why not?
I don't know if my kind of truck qualifies for your site. It's clearly not in the same league as those shown currently, but maybe it would give someone hope that they can build a truck. My son and I have had no formal training. I just started opening my wallet and we went to work. We live in N. Calif.
This entry was last updated on
Friday December 14, 2001 at 3:02 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:57:41 EDT 2013.