- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Ford F-150 Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 546th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 61% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.92 on radials
4 spd Auto
5.4 L Eaton Supercharged Triton motor, making 540 crank hp, 446 rwhp, 587 lb/ft torque (currently); stock Ford 4R100 4 spd auto; 295/45/ZR18 Eagle F1 GS tires (stock)
- 3.73 limited slip rear end
- Power Stroke Products custom chip
- Power Stroke Products cone filter air intake
- Bassani equal length shorty headers
- NOS 5115 kit w/100 hp shot
- Hoosier 18" road racing tires
- Cal-Tracs traction bars
- Competition Engineering drag shocks
- Whatever else I can find that makes go-fast or gives better traction
A stone cold street runner with a bad attitude at the track. This beast is always hungry, and it's preferred meal consists of Camaros, Firebirds, and Mustang Cobras. Every once in a while it get really hungry and goes after Vettes. It stays well fed....
This entry was last updated on
Friday December 14, 2001 at 3:01 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:57:41 EDT 2013.