- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1990 Chevy 454 SS
This truck is currently ranked 342nd out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 76% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.66 on slicks
3 spd Auto
- Vortech s-trim w/9psi pulley
- Edelbrock T.E.S. headers
- Edelbrock performer intake tbi
- Flowmaster 2-chamber 3-inch
- No cats.
- Roller cam
- 049 ported heads
- 2.19 intake
- 1.88 exhaust
- Detriot locker 3.73 gears
- Flex-a-lite electric fan kit
- Edelbrock alluminum water pump
- K&N filter
- 180 thermostat
- 17-inch Centerline spears
- Lowered Beltech 2-4
- JE blower pistons
- Cowl induction hood
Ran at night with new 9psi pulley at 50 degrees
This entry was last updated on
Friday December 14, 2001 at 3:01 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:57:40 EDT 2013.