- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1996 Dodge Indy Ram
This truck is currently ranked 676th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 52% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
- paxton supercharger
- 8 pounds of boost
- 410 gears
- sure-grip rearend
- 2500 stalltorque by TCI
- transgo shift kit
- ported heads
- magnum cam
- 1.6 true rollerrockers
- magnum high performance computer
- 180 dg thermo.
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday March 12, 2002 at 2:31 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:57:40 EDT 2013.