- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 887th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 37% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
r/t package with usual r/t spec's
- two chamber flowmaster with cut out before muff
- mopar pcm
- 180 degree thermostat
- airaid intake
- Crower 1.7 roller rockers
- Mopar Performance valve covers,
- Nitto 285/40/17s and 255/45/17s
- Street Scene speed grilles
- Lund roll pan
- F&B Throttle Body
- APC headlights
- vortechsuper charger/ NOS
- 1.97 heads
- better cam
- yadda yadda yadda usual upgrades
i love my truck and i would never trade her for anything
This entry was last updated on
Monday March 11, 2002 at 11:04 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:57:36 EDT 2013.