- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1985 Ford Ranger
This truck is currently ranked 854th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 39% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.9 on DOTs
4 spd Auto
This truck is half Ranger and half Mustang
- Drivetrain from 87 Mustang GT
- E303 cam
- edelbrock performer intake
- narrowed 9" rearend 3.90 gears w/posi
- electric fan
- B&M Mega shifter
- B&M shift kit
- Headers w/full 2 1/4 exhaust
- Flowmaster Mufflers
- 600 cfm Holley carb
- 3000 stall
3000 stall made all the difference in the world.....truck is out of control when you stab the gas!!!!! (now slicks are a must!!!)
This entry was last updated on
Sunday December 23, 2001 at 1:27 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:57:36 EDT 2013.