- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1994 Chevrolet S-10 SS
This truck is currently ranked 605th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 57% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
94 CHEVY S10SS W/ LT4 350, 4-SPD AUTO, 4.10 gears
- LT4 350
- 4.10 RICHMOND GEARS
- 2800 VIGILANTE STALL
- SANDERSON HEADERS
- K & N cone filter
- 295/50/15 & 265/50/15 TA's for street
- 26/11.5/15 ET'S for strip
- True duals w/ NAGNAFLOWS & cats
- Hopefully a Caroll Supercharger if I can make it fit
- Granitelli MAF
- HOT LT4 CAM
My truck is daily driven, and has full working factory gauges incl-tachometer, and everything still works incl-A/C, P/S, Cruise, 4-Wheel antilock brakes. And my struck still easily passes emissions testing!!
This entry was last updated on
Friday December 21, 2001 at 7:41 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:57:34 EDT 2013.