- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1991 GMC Syclone
This truck is currently ranked 407th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 71% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.688 on drag radials
4 spd Auto
4.3 Turbo AWD. The fastest production truck in the world hands down!!
- TE-45 Turbo
- 3" stainless downpipe with external wastegate.
- 255 Liter an hour fuel pump.
- 3 bar Brian Green chip with 3 bar map sensor.
- TCI. 10" lockup converter, 3,400 to 3,600 stall.
- Egale Rods
- Billit steel crank
- 23deg. Bowtie heads
- ATR Headers
- Upgraded 700r-4
Shooting for the 10's next season.
This entry was last updated on
Friday December 14, 2001 at 3:00 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:57:33 EDT 2013.