- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1995 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 985th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 30% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.135 on radials
4 spd Auto
95' Club Cab, 16" Centerline Aztec,Lowered 2/4,smoothed front bumber,painted front grill,steel roll pan.
- 360 Mopar heads
- Mopar 1.6 Roller rockers
- Mopar Roller Cam (R/T package)
- Doug Thorley Headers (Mopar #)
- Flomaster 40
- Mopar underdrive pulleys
- Mopar ECU
- Mopar Sure Grip 3.55 gears
- Drag Radials
- traction bars
- New fuel pump
Daily driver with over 130,000 miles on everthing but the engine.
This entry was last updated on
Friday December 14, 2001 at 3:02 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:57:32 EDT 2013.