- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (6.69@211) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning broke through the eighth mile beams with a firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164) and Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (4.37@169).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1995 Chevy Silverado
This truck is currently ranked 1106th out of 1394
That makes it quicker than 21% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
N/A on radials
4 spd Auto
1995 CHEVY SILVERADO EXTEDED CAB ALL FACTOR EQUIPMENT
- K&N FILTERS
- HYPERTECH PERFORMANCE CHIP
- 160 TERMASTATE
- B&M SHIFT ENCHANCER
- 2" DROP ON REAR
- TORNADO AIR MANGMENT SYSTEM
- COWL HOOD
- HI-RISE MANAFOLD
- MALLORY DISTRIBUTOR AND WIRES
JUST DEVELOPING AN ATTITUDE LOL
This entry was last updated on
Friday December 14, 2001 at 3:01 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun May 19 21:39:42 EDT 2013.