- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 424th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 70% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
- Borla 3" single exhaust
- Mopar shorty headers
- M-1 intake
- fully ported magnum heads
- K&N cold air hahat
- custom crane cam
- underdrive pulleys
- Gemini twin nitrous kit (125 shot)
- 2800 stall
- 28x12.5 et streets
- stock 3:92 gear
- 3500 converter
- Jetting up the nitrous to a 175 or 200 shot
This truck is owned by Jeff Freeman but is driven by Doug Johnson of Racecraft Electric.
This entry was last updated on
Friday December 14, 2001 at 3:02 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:57:30 EDT 2013.