- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (6.69@211) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning broke through the eighth mile beams with a firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164) and Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (4.37@169).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 663th out of 1394
That makes it quicker than 53% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.925 on DOT's
4 spd Auto
2000 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab
Sports Master Tonneau Cover
- 180* Thermostat
- Red Line Water-Wetter
- MP PCM
- K&N Cone Filter
- Fel-Pro 1008 Head Gaskets
- Kenne Belle Belly Pan Gasket
- AutoMeter Air/Fuel Gauge
- AutoMeter Vac/Boost Gauge
- MSD 6BTM
- Powerdyne 6lb. Supercharger
- MP Ceramic Coated Headers
- Custom Aux. Belt Tentioner
- Best times are om M & H Streetmaster DOT's 265/50X15
This entry was last updated on
Thursday November 28, 2002 at 9:51 PM EST
This page was last updated on Wed May 22 22:14:03 EDT 2013.