- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 1224th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 13% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
N/A on radials
4 spd Auto
1999 Dakota Sport 4x4,318 Magnum,4 Spd. Auto., 3.55, Towing package, Heavy Duty Suspension,
Handling Package, 31x10.5x15 Tires, Heavy Duty Cooling,Electrical and Brakes.
- K&N Gen II Intake
- Gibson Headers
- Rhino Dual Outlet Cat-back
- Mopar Hi-Po SBEC
- Mopar 7.5mm Wires
- Echlin Cap & Rotor (brass)
- Autolite Plugs
- 180 Thermostat
- Mopar 1.6 Roller Rockers & Pushrods
- Mopar Performance Valve Covers.
- Quick-D Throttle Body (on order)
- Mopar/MSD 6AL Ignition (on order)
- Crane PS 91 Coil (on order)
- Mopar R/T Magnum Camshaft & Lifter Kit (in the near future)
All my times so far have been measured with a G-tech, I will be on the track as soon as I install my next 3 modifications. I was only able to get a 15.49 on one run, my next cloest was 15.60 and a bunch of low 16s'. My goal is get this truck into the high 14s', but it may be hard to do with a 4x4
pulling around 31 inch tires and a 3.55 gear.
This entry was last updated on
Friday December 14, 2001 at 3:01 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:57:29 EDT 2013.