- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1993 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 1266th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 10% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.201 on radials
239ci 3.9L V-6
5 spd Manual
It's one of Mother Mopar's fine creation that will wake you up.
- MSD 6AL with Blaster 3 Coil
- MSD Adjustable Rev Limiter
- Champion Truck Plugs
- Mopar Performance 7.5mm Ignition Wires
- An Accel 8.8mm Coil Wire
- Mopar Performance Powertrain Control Module(PCM)
- K&N FIPK
- Modified Rear Lear Spring
- Gutted Catalitic Converter
- 3 Inch 1 Chamber Flowmaster Race Muffler
- Exhaust Shorten To Be Dumped 90 deg. Out The Pass. Side and Kept 3"
This is my "Little Red Riding Hood". You will hear me come and go
down here at the SE part of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. You'll hear it at
Performance Dodge or crusing at night on 12th street in Moore.
M O P A R ! ! !
a v o n e
s e w d s
s r e p
i d e
This entry was last updated on
Friday December 14, 2001 at 3:01 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:57:28 EDT 2013.