- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1994 Ford Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 308th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 78% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.68 on drag radials
4 spd Auto
- Vortech SQ Supercharger
- Spearco intercooler
- Pro-M mass air with
- Speed Brain ECM
- TW heads
- Crane roller cam 212/218 520 lift
- Ported lower intake
- 1/2 fuel system with Aeromotive pump
- 50lb injectors
- Bassani exhaust
- Transgo shift kit
- 355 gears
- P&I converter
- lowerd 2/3
I just love the sleeper aspect of a truck!
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday December 25, 2001 at 4:12 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:57:28 EDT 2013.