- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1989 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 547th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 61% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.87 on ET Streets
3 spd Auto
89 Dakota Sport
Regular Cab, Short Bed
- 360 With Hooker Supercomp Headers
- J Casting Heads filly ported and polished with big valves ( 2.02 Int, 1.60 Exh)
- 727 Transmission
- Six Pack Carb set up
- Mopar Performance .508 cam
- MSD 6AL Ignition With Blaster 2 Coil
- TCI 10" Sreet Fighter converter
- B&M Shift Kit
- B&M Z Gate Shifter
- 11.0 Compression Kieth Black Pistons
- Windage Tray
- Autometer Tach Oil Press and Water temp
- RCI Racing Seats
- Unlimites Products 4 3/4 inch Cowl Hood
- 12 Fuel Cell
- Mallory Comp 140 Fuel Pump
- Weld Drag Lite Wheels
- 26x10.5 MT ET Streets
- Perma Cool Electric Fan
This truck is a lot of fun. I ahve enjoyed racing it since it was built.
This entry was last updated on
Friday November 8, 2002 at 8:44 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:57:26 EDT 2013.