- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 Chevrolet S-10
This truck is currently ranked 1279th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 9% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.336 on radials
4.3L V6 (L35)
5 spd Manual
ORDERED WITH Z-Q8 PERFORMANCE SUSPENSION AND LOCKING DIFF. TRUCK IS RED WITH BEIGE INTERIOR. IT IS THE STANDARD CAB SHORTBED VERSION.
THIS TRUCK REALLY SUPRISED ME. IVE RAN THE TRUCK 5 TIMES. THE SUSPENSION AND THE REAREND ALLOWED 3300 RPM LAUNHES WITH LITTLE OR NO WHEEL SPIN. THE ONLY THING I DONT REALLY LIKE IS THE LONG, GIMPY SHIFTER.
I PUT MY TRUCK ON A CHASSIS DYNO AND READ LIKE THIS:
HORSEPOWER: 160.75 AT 4530 RPM
TORQUE: 213.4 AT 2900 RPM
NAT BAD FOR A STOCK 4.3L V6
ALSO GOT MY ORDER IN FOR MY GIBSON CAT-BACK AND POWERDYNE IS NEXT IN LINE
PUT THE GIBSON CATBACK ON AND GAINED 6 TENTHS NOT BAD FOR A 269 BUCKS
CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS TRUCK? I NEED TO START PUTTING SOME MORE
BOLT-ONS TO THIS TRUCK AND I CAN RUN WITH SOME STANGS! I RAN ON SNAP ON
TOOL DAY AT MY LOCAL TRACK AND THE CONDITIONS WERE SWEET. I RAN MY COUSIN
AND BUDDY IN THIER STANGS(BOTH BEAT ME). AND I BEAT A 55 CHEVY. MY WORST
TIME WAS A 16.089. TIME FOR NEW TIRES!
This entry was last updated on
Friday December 14, 2001 at 3:01 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:57:26 EDT 2013.