- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 1135th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 19% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.12 on BFG drag radial
4 spd Auto
2001 Dakota R/T full loaded from the factory. All the ususal R/T goodies.
- K&N Cold air, 40 series Flowmaster, Mopar M-1, 50 mm Flowmetrics TB, KB X-Brace, Cal-Tracs, and 315/35-17 BFG Drag Radials.
- Reflashing the pcm, headers, and torqe converter.
This is my second Truck. It doesn't look like I will be owning a car anytime soon. Drop me a line and let me know what you think
This entry was last updated on
Saturday June 1, 2002 at 8:58 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:57:25 EDT 2013.