- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1992 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 1160th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 17% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.218 on drag radials
4 spd Auto
Black Dakota LE Club cab, Kenwood/mtx/Boston stereo, signature bedliner, sunroof
- Mopar Headers
- 3" no cat exhaust
- R/T Cam
- 1.6 Rollers
- port/polish heads with 1.92 intakes and .016 machined(10:1 CR)
- M1 Single Plane
- 4bbl 1000cfm TB, custom spacer and cable brackets
- K&N open filter W\ "68 hemi 'cuda scoop, custom ram-air hood
- MP computer
- Mallory Hyfire IIIa
- Promaster coil
- Morroso 8mm
- Champion .040 plugs
- summit elec fan
- permacool relays
- K&N oil breather
- MP hi press\vol oil pump w\ 20W50 oil
- 1100 amp exide
- March pulleys
- Vaelo Radiator
- 180 stat
- double timing chain
- MP magnum valve covers
- de-arched rear springs(4" drop)
- Fairbanks 518 2600 convertor, shift kit, 5.0 lever
- Hemi flex band, minor valve body work, trani cooler
- BF Good 325/50 on Weld 15x10's in the rear
- Microprocessor mods
- Bias tires
- 24 lb injectors
- custom inner pan
- short block 360 w\ 727
- front springs with more rebound
- Afco Shocks
- By pass P/s serpentine
Please email with info on F&B TB's and IAT mods. Im curious.
Thinking about traction bars? Save your $ Chryslers dont need it
I spent too much $, most mods do very little
After 6 years of trial and error my best advice to dakota fans-
Trani upgrades. Leave the motor alone unless can re-program your chip
My E.T.'s are old, when truck had mild mods
This entry was last updated on
Friday December 14, 2001 at 3:01 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:57:21 EDT 2013.