- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1994 Ford F-150 Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 255th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 82% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
- Powerdyne supercharger
- Bassani exhaust
- MSD ignition
- 2800 stall
- Trick Flow Heads
- New motor 382ci
- bennet cam
- pickeral performance exhaust and power pipes
- D1 procharger
- water to air intercooler
This entry was last updated on
Monday June 6, 2005 at 10:37 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:57:21 EDT 2013.