- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1993 GMC Typhoon
This truck is currently ranked 173rd out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 88% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
Full interior, functional A/C, only factory option removed is P/S.
- All mods performed by Lee Howie, of Howie Automotive, Groveport, Ohio.
- Precision TE63 turbo
- ATR headers
- 3" downpipe and complete 3" stainless exhust
- ATR intercooler and stainless headers
- Ford 8.8" rear-end assy
- Cal-Trac lift bars
- Engine retains stock crank,rods, block, and heads. This is a 2-bolt main motor.
This entry was last updated on
Friday December 14, 2001 at 3:00 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:57:19 EDT 2013.