- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1996 Chevy Tahoe
This truck is currently ranked 888th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 37% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
The truck began as a black w/tan 1996 4 door, 4x4 Chevy Tahoe.
- 150 shot of n2o
- Home built air intake system
- custom exhaust system using a Bruellen muffler and dual Borla tips
- JBA ceramic coated headers
- Hypertech Power Programmer
- March Underdrive pulleys
- MAF screen removed
- MSD 8.5 plug wires
- NGK spark plugs
- 160 degree thermostat.
- The suspension has been stiffened up with a Belltech 4x4 lowering kit (3.5in)
- Hellwig sway bars
- 285/60/vr17 Yokohama AVS-ST and 17x8.5 Driv Wickeds.
- I am planning a 2800 stall torque convertor, then once the warranty is void, and motor swap.
This entry was last updated on
Friday December 14, 2001 at 3:01 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:57:18 EDT 2013.