- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
John Norris Jr.
1993 Ford Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 644th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 54% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
1993 Lightning # 3395, daily driver, 137k miles
- K & N cone filter
- ASP under-drive pullies
- Bassani headers
- Bassani "X-pipe"
- Crane 1.7 Cobra roller rockers
- Crane "Lightning" cam
- Level 10 shift kit
- Nitrous (100 wet)
This entry was last updated on
Thursday March 31, 2005 at 12:20 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:57:18 EDT 2013.